Assisting Our Clients with Yearly Action Plans for Health and Safety
Action plans for Health & Safety can form a fundamental part of a company’s
strategy in providing a pro-active approach to Health & Safety.
Our Action plans are usually produced following an initial assessment of the
company’s existing Health & Safety organisation or as part of an ongoing
The plans are designed to highlight any deficiencies in the area of Health &
Safety giving recommendations on how and when these will be tackled by the company
over the year using our assistance.
In our experience this service provides a useful tool when:
- Planning the company strategy for the year and, or
- Providing a written statement of intent to the enforcing authorities (the
HSE) to resolve situations where a breach of Regulations has resulted in a
Prohibition or Improvement notice.
One of our consultants will carry out the initial assessment and will recommend
a series of measures in the subsequent plan that should be taken by the company
to fulfil its Health & Safety duties and obligations.
The action plan focuses on:
- Developing the existing H & S policy document, or producing a new one.
- Health & Safety training programmes for Management and operatives
- Development of Company Risk Assessments (generic & task specific)
- Development of Company Method Statements
- Appraisals of direct and subcontract Labour
- COSHH survey’s and Assessments
- Planned Safety Meetings
- Premises and Fire Audits
- Statistical analysis of accidents and malpractices.
All plans are based on legal requirements set out under the Health & Safety
at Work Act 1974.
For further information or to order an action plan for health &
safety please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org