Company HistoryR.G. Richardson-Hill and Partners (Consulting Safety and Inspecting Engineers), was founded in 1948 and became a Limited Company in 1966.
In 1985 Mr. R.G. Richardson-Hill, the founder of the Company, passed away and in August 1985, Richardson-Hill Limited was formed by the former Managing Director/Partner of the old company, Mr. Michael J. Owen.
Richardson-Hill Limited took on all former Clients of R.G. Richardson-Hill and Partners Limited. Our organisation has provided a long-term safety service for many Clients since 1948 and hundreds of Clients on short-term projects.
New DevelopmentsThis year our Company is planning to provide some new aspects to our business to further enhance our service to our Clients. They are as follows:
Professional InstitutesOur Safety Consultants are trained and experienced in Health and Safety and are encouraged to take membership of the following:
Our Managing Director was The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
South East Branch Representative to the National Construction Division Committee.
He carried out this role from 1987 to 1997.